2. I'm a best-selling author, public speaker and coach – I published a best-selling book on poker strategy. I've been coaching poker players on poker “tells” (see number 3…) since 2009 and can even count a former World Poker Champion among my students.
3. I used to be a professional poker player – I left my job as an Engineer in 2001 to play poker professionally (which I did until 2008). During these years, I played all over the world, won multiple tournaments in Las Vegas, played against just about every big name pro (Phil Hellmuth, Barry Greenstein, Huck Seed, Chip Reese to name a few) and was one of the first professional players in Quebec
4. I'm a body language expert – I’m a body language expert (kind of a spin off of my poker days) and studied the science of tells with University Professors, U.S. Marshals and FBI Agents. I help some clients with their own presentation skills, as well as detecting folks that aren't completly truthful with them.
6. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Geological Engineering – from Laval University in Quebec City – don’t try to find a logical link between Conversion Rate Optimization or Body Language and Geology, I can't find one myself :-).
10. I used to be in a KISS cover band – Back in College, I was once the lead singer of a rock cover band that played tributes to Guns’n Roses and KISS (yep that's me to the left). I got to play Gene Simmons and even spit blood – I have pictures of that too, but I keep them locked in a safe 🙂 . We won multiple “Gong Show” type events playing these tributes. HINT: It was fun :-).