In this episode,”The Wolf Millionaire of Instagram, Anthony Carbone” shares his latest tactics to get paid on Instagram and generate a 6 figure income. In The Offline Ignition Minute, we'll look at using “open gestures” when speaking in public.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- The Number of Followers You Should Have BEFORE You Start Thinking About Monetizing Your Instagram Account
- How To Find Hungry Advertisers EAGER To Pay You
- 4 Types of Monetization Strategies That Are CURRENTLY Red Hot
- What Instagram Millionaires Are Selling And How To Duplicate Their Tactics
- How To EASILY Find Out How Much You Should Be Charging For A Paid Post
- What Tools Can Give You Detailed Statistics On Your Followers Behavior
- Where To Find Other People's Products To Push To Your Followers
- How To Leverage Your Instagram Expertise Into A Brand New Revenue Stream
Links mentioned in this episode
WolfMillionaire.com – Anthony's website about building an Instagram business
Instagram.com – Well… Instagram. 🙂
HashtagPaid.com – Marketplace for Selling instagram Ad Placements
InstaBrand.com – Marketplace for Selling instagram Ad Placements
SnapFluence.com – Marketplace for Selling instagram Ad Placements
IconoSquare.com – Instagram metrics
SocialBlade.com – Instagram metrics
The Offline Ignition Minute
Here's the “basic” position you should get into as a default when you are speaking in public:
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that's how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!