Confused by SEO? Bradley Benner, of Semantic Mastery, is an SEO expert and he'll guide us through the best SEO tactics in 2020, including critical yet unknown on-page factors, the best ways to leverage social media to boost your rankings, and the one thing you need to do right now to be compliant.
In The Offline Ignition Minute, I'll introduce the concept of “Power Posing”.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- Why keywords are NOT as important as they used to be
- How to work with Google instead of against it, so you don't get SMACKED by a future update
- Think your number of followers is a key factor? WRONG! Bradley shares what is
- How USER METRICS are now critical on-page ranking factors (I use SEMrush for these), and how to OPTIMIZE them
- What are “Niche Followers” and how that impacts your rankings
- How to be “AMP compliant” (you need this ASAP)
Links mentioned in this episode
SemanticMastery.com – Bradley's SEO Training
Facebook AMP Creators – Bradley's Facebook Group on Accelerated Mobile Pages
GT Metrics – Analyze your site’s speed and make it faster
Cloudfare – Content Delivery Network
Cloudfront – Amazon's Content Delivery Network
The Offline Ignition Minute
And here's Amy Cuddy's talk at TED:
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that's how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!