Anthony Carbone – who has 14 Million Instagram Followers – shares with me his best strategies to quickly grow loyal Instagram followers. In The Offline Ignition Minute, we look at “open vs closed” nonverbal cues that will help you be a better presenter.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- The Single Question You NEED To Ask Yourself BEFORE You Even Start Posting A Picture
- How To Make Sure Your Avatar & Bio Are Optimized For Growing And Generating REVENUE
- How Often To Post To Maximize Your Instagram SCORE
- How To Get FEATURED In Instagram’s “Discover or Explore” Page
- What Type of Photos Get More SHARES & LIKES
- The Best “Long Tail” Hashtags To Use And Why
- When To “Tag” Someone To Leverage THEIR Followers
Links mentioned in this episode
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that's how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!